This is an old revision of the document!
This is not a complete changelog but it is all the information I have.
- Minor bug fix.
- Add Mirror function which is intended for another model. The designed Y gantry is mirrored, so we can use M562 MY command to mirror Y axis.
M562 to mirror axis.
-A: If connection of X motor is wrong, caused motor direction inverted. Use “M562 X” to invert direction.
-B: If printed object is mirrored, you want to print letter “d” but get letter “b”. In this case, you need to install endstop to opposite end and invert motor. So use “M562 MX”, firmware will set coordinate to MAX when homing.
Option to use a different type of thermistor on the heat bed. Added a few more thermistors options to the list of potential replacement thermistors.
- Add: M561 - Change thermistor type
- Fixed file reading error, software will retry open and read file again, but file pointer set to 0 by mistake causing printing progress jump back to 0.
- Enabled fan header for main board cooling
- Reopen file if there was a SD card read error.
- PID parameters updated
v15 - Unknown
This is not a complete changelog but it is all the information I have. \\
- Solved heated bed setting (unknown exactly what the fix did)
- Add the ability for the user to upload a custom Web UI.
- M566 - Rename cache file
- Added web-socket interface, use browser to access printer using WebSocket. This will allow faster communication with the printer using a web browser.
- Bug fix - Fixed delay when WiFi connected.
- Changed cursor color to red.
- Updated Web UI - added buttons and temperature control / monitors. Version 33 only had an option to upload g-code.
- Bugs fixes
- WiFi made available - First implementation of Web UI